Looking for some ideas to get out and #strideoutside with your gang on Black Friday??
- Bundle up, buckle up, and take the kids out for a jog! How often do you and your partner get to jog together?
- Take the kids for a short hike - put the baby in a carrier, and toddlers can walk for a while.
- Head to Snoqualmie Falls to check out how much rainfall we’ve had the last few weeks!
- Head to Snoqualmie Pass to play in the snow - whatever playing in the snow looks like for you!
- Stay inside and decorate for the season - this is tradition in my house. We watch holiday movies, decorate our tree, and generally just feel the holidays.
- Gather with friends for a chilly walk through the neighborhood just after sunset to see the lights the neighbors have put up!
- Take the kids outside for a scavenger hunt - or play I-Spy.